Medical Marijuana – It Has Improved My Health Condition

There are a lot of things that you as a pot patient have to learn when signing up for a state marijuana program. The qualifying conditions of each state differ from another. There are questions such as how to register? How to obtain a marijuana card? What to do with a marijuana card once you get it?

I am a marijuana user living in California and through this post, I am going to share with you how you can get marijuana legally in California. The California policy aims to provide marijuana treatment only to patients who want to enhance the quality of life.

I chose marijuana to get rid of my cancer, but there are several other problems that qualify for marijuana treatment and I am sharing the major ones with you:

  • Fibromyalgia
  • Migraine Headaches
  • Anxiety
  • HIV/AIDS
  • Arthritis
  • Multiple Sclerosis
  • Glaucoma
  • Chemotherapy Side-Effects
  • Chronic Pain
  • Radiation Therapy Side-Effects

The above are not the exact diagnoses as the state of California also accepts patients with symptoms that interfere with their daily routine activities like speaking, thinking, learning, hearing, reading, writing, communicating, concentrating, working, eating, walking and others.

What I had experienced while taking San Francisco marijuana treatment was that any patient suffering from an illness that could hurt their health and safety can apply to get marijuana treatment.

How to apply for marijuana in California?

To apply for marijuana in California, you need to send an application to the Department of Health. I sent my application containing the following components:

  • Application Form
  • My vehicle registration receipt
  • My government-issued photo ID
  • An approval letter from my physician
  • SignUp Fee
The health department after investigating my matter issued me the California Pot ID.

What did I do with my California Pot ID?
 
Once I got the Pot ID, I didn't waste a minute to visit a marijuana dispensary. There the staff told me to wait to ensure whether I am having an original Pot ID. When they were done, they sent me to the doctor's room. The doctor asked me questions pertaining to my health. He even took some medical tests of mine to ascertain my exact condition. After that, he gave me some advice about the dosage and told about dos and don'ts. I strictly followed his advice and feel an overall improvement in my condition in a small duration of time.



This is all about my experience with marijuana. Have any questions or suggestions? Do share the same in the comment section.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medical Marijuana Dispensary: Are You in the Right Place?

Tips On Choosing A Medical Marijuana Dispensary

Are you Aware of the Medicinal Benefits of Marijuana?